Monday, June 23, 2008

Tammy & Sabrina


Tammy- As of recently my mother is doing quite well and is the strongest person I know. Stubborn as always and is still everything our family has ever know her to be. Currently she has just started her twenty-second year at the Post Office and can't wait to retire, she is always counting down the years. She is but a few months from paying off her house and is excited to get that out of the way. She enjoys keeping me on my toes and I can honestly say I never know what she will do next. Her favorite pass time is reminding me of when I was young. She enjoys playing her game boy, watching TV and playing with all of our animals. We just had the irrigation done in backyard and the front yard is complete, mom especially loves this and enjoys pulling the weeds that spring up.


Sabrina- Summer is here for me and I am enjoying every minute of it, except for work. I started my second year and Landscape Enterprise Ltd in January and I'm not to sure how I did that. I am the only woman currently working at the company and I sometimes wonder how that many men actually work together. When I'm not working I'm always busy with friends or some sort of activity. I love Colorado, it offers all kind of fun. I enjoy snowboarding, hiking, playing pool and reading. I also spend a lot of time on the Internet connecting with friends that I don't get to see to often. I start the end of my second year of college this August and I should be done with all of my prerequisites. I'm hoping to get to Fort Collins by winter of '09, and I cant wait.


Well I think that covers everybody, can't wait to see you all in July!

No comments: