Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chuck & Trudy De Vries

Chuck continues to work for International Coal Group, at Bridger Coal near Rock Springs, WY, as a supervisor over the high-wall miner. His ten days at home are busy with "honey do's", rebuilding antique Ford tractors, and the family farm. He travels to Olathe, CO, each month to visit his Dad who is 86 years old. He is looking forward to retiring in a "few" years!!

My life is busy enjoying grand-children and working part-time. I have worked for American Greeting as a merchandiser for 22 years - - can you believe that!! Genealogy seems to be my addiction! I tried to cancel my subscription to Ancestry.com for the summer because I found myself up at 2AM searching for names and dates. That lasted about two weeks!! Last summer I traveled to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City to attend classes in researching families in Germany, Sweden, and Netherlands. I have been amazed at the information available from the Netherlands!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone the end of July!!

No comments: