Monday, June 23, 2008

Betty and Bill's & Cheryl's Family

Betty Wilbur - I am the second sibling of this great family. I have lived in Las Animas, CO most of my life. In 1946 I married Elvis Cunningham and to our union was born Trudy, Ellen, Ronda, Bill and Tammy. Elvis passed away in 1966 and seven years later I married William Wilbur. He had four children, Florine, Roger, Aileen and Rhonda. At present I live in Las Animas, CO. Bill is the only one close. I have no pets so if I want to go I can. I love music. I do hand work, quilting and go visiting and resting and fix missionary meals, and resting. I also do Indexing
for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.


William E. Cunningham III (Elvis) joined the Army May 30, 2008. He said that the first few weeks were of rough doing push ups, getting yelled at and the gas chamber. He said it is not so bad now. He has about 6 more weeks of Basic Training and then on to his new assignment. Before he went into the Army he lived in Greeley for 5 years going to school and working. He would love to get letters from everyone. You can write to him at SPC Cunningham, William E.
BCD 1/48th Ln BN, 3rd PLT road Dawgs
495 Iowa Ave., Unit #5
Ft. LeonardWood, MO 65473

Chris Cunningham lives in Las Animas and is working for the City fixing the swimming pool. He loves rock music and would love to play in a band. He was an avid scateboarder. He is a vegetarian.

Nicholas Cunningham started motorcycle mechanic school last November in Phoenix, AZ. He says it is really hot there at present. He is interested in motorcycles, movies, skatboarding, swimming and bowling. He is the one that broke his neck a couple of years back and is doing fine at present.

Bill and Cheryl Cunningham are doing fine. Bill, in addition to continuing employment with the state as a correctional officer is now a part-time farmer and bee keeper. He is very busy. He does find time every once in a while to go fishing though. Cheryl is doing well, busy with the kids and Bill. She likes to go fishing and hiking with Bill and Acacia when they can find the time.

Harley is spending the summer in Canon City working as a stocker at Kwik-Stop. He loves working and getting a paycheck. He is getting a raise in July and looking forward to that. He will be a sophomore in high school next year. He likes to ride his scooter and play Guitar Hero when he is not working.

Beci and Abe have been in Hobbs, NM for the pas three months. They are on their way to Globe, Arizona for a month or two and then to Wyoming for a couple of years. Abe is a welder for power plant construction. Beci is looking forward to seeing Nic in Arizona.

Acacia is in 4-H and is taking dog training, cake decorating and sewing. She will be in the 3rd grade next year. She is an avid reader and likes to keep busy all the time. She loves to go fishing and hiking. She also likes to give Bill as hard a time as he gives her.

No comments: